Sunday 11 June 2006

i have no idea why nicky is staring at me like that..

nicky's a sad boy today. due to my sister's working trip to KL and my parents' short holiday to malacca, he has to have dog food for dinner. poor nicky boy hasn't eaten dog food for such a long while now. he eats rice, vege and meat specially steamed for him everyday. and today, due to my mum's disapproval of me using the gas stove, he has to have dog food for dinner. but i was super nice to him. i hit 4 of his cheese biscuits and pieces of his fish sticks in his bowl.

nicky's still staring at me..

anw, he didnt really finish his food. guess it's too dry. he drank quite alot of water and..PEED ON THE FLOOR. sigh.

i wonder when he'll stop staring at me. he's probably cursing me for not knowing how to use the gas stove. too bad.

after he finished with dinner, i gave him a new toy. i don't care if my sister bought it. i don't care if my sister asked my mum to present it to him (she prolly forgot). the best thing is that i presented it to him after a series of handshakes and lie-downs and bangs! so i am the good person now. yay.

he just can't stop staring at me. i think he likes me. heh.

oh btw, i think frank lampard is good. no, i don't know anything bout soccer. i am still waiting for ahn jung hwan to appear. ha.

i'm afraid how things might backfire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home